The staff of The Bells welcomes your comments on news, entertainment and opinion articles.
The Commenting Policy below is designed to foster mutual respect and productive discussion. If your post is inconsistent with the policy below, it may be deleted. The Editor reserves the right to determine what is or is not consistent with this Commenting Policy.
Commenting Policy for The Bells Website
- Length: Comments are limited to a word count of approximately 350 words. We will not take time to edit your comment to 350 words. Instead, the entire comment will be deleted; however, you will have an opportunity to resubmit your comment of an appropriate length.
- a. Comments must be civil in language and tone. No personal attacks, offensive or demeaning language, name-calling, libel, defamation, hate speech or similar abuse will be tolerated. It is not a place for demeaning, criticizing, bullying, or harrassing religious or political views that are different from your own.
- b. A comment that is off-topic, runs off on an inappropriate tangent or kills the conversation will be deleted.
- The Editor reserves the right to close comment threads after seven days. On exception, threads may be opened after seven days.
- Comment threads may be removed from the website for various reasons (relevancy, obsolescence, technical reasons, etc.). The editor reserves the right to determine whether a thread will be removed.
- Commercialism: We will remove any posts that are obviously commercial or otherwise spam-like.
- Privacy: Protect your privacy. Never share private information such as a mailing address or phone number in your comment. We will also not allow commenters to reveal private information about one another.
- All Rights Reserved: We reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments and to block access to persons who violate these policies and guidelines.
If you need to contact our editorial staff, e-mail the editor at email@example.com. Your e-mail will be read, and your viewpoints will be taken seriously. However, it may not be possible for us to respond to every email.
If you have questions, concerns or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your participation.