Filling Tatenda’s Shoes

“Good. Better. Best. Never let it rest, until the good is better and the better best.”

-Tatenda Tavaziva
Student Body President

Garret Smith
Junior mass communication/public relations major

Q- How do you define good leadership?
A- I think good leadership is for one thing, having not just a knowledge of how to lead, but two, taking the
initiative of actually doing that, and once you start the course not letting up.

Tommy Wilson
Junior marketing major

Q-What do you hope to do if elected?
A-One of the main things I hope to do if elected here at Mary Hardin-Baylor is to continue helping build community. I know that’s a constant goal we’re working on, and we’re continuously trying to work on that, but the more that we press toward that and we really have that on our hearts and have that as our focus, I think we can achieve it.

Kimberly Jones
Junior history major

Q- What experience or qualifications can you bring to the position?
A- I was student body president in high school. I was freshman class chaplain, and I served two years on the executive cabinet. I am now internal vice president …. I have the leadership and administration gifts that I am ready and just excited to be using more on this campus.

Author: admin